We hope you are well as we move closer towards 2H 2022, and indeed, what an interesting 2022 we have all had so far.
It has been five months since we last formally updated you, it only seems like a few weeks ago, and we have accomplished so much that we felt the need to update you sooner rather than later.
In the January GBC.AI update, you may remember that we listed seven targets for Q1 2022, and we are pleased to advise you that we achieved all but one of these targets while also stretching ourselves further. The target we chose to postpone was our $GBCAI Public Token Sale as we revised our Token Economy Paper with our new expert “Tokenomics” advisor and
introduced a revised Strategic Token Funding round. Of course, as many of you know, the postponement of the public listing was well-timed due to a poor Cryptocurrency market. We intend to list the token towards the end of September, but we will keep a close eye on the Crypto market as we may need to adjust the listing timing.
What’s been happening at Guardians of the Blockchains since January 2022?
- We became members of Blockchain Australia and Bitcoin Hong Kong.
- Were invited to AMA’s (Ask Me Anything Q&A) events in Blockchain communities.
- Revised Whitepaper edited by an experienced BITCOIN DeFi content writer.
- Prepared for $GBCAI utility token issuance.
- Welcomed Roderick McKinley, CFA, as Tokenomics Advisor.
- Published a new 14-page in-depth Token Economy Paper.
- YouTube Interview with Gains Associates.
- Welcomed Jillian and Lisa, respected Blockchain journalists, as advisors.
- Published articles and interviews across FinTech and Blockchain news outlets.
- Podcast interview.
- A new comic strip was created to explain what we do quickly.
- Spoke on a panel at a real-life live event at Blockchain Australia.
- Attended Paris NFT Day and Paris Blockchain summit.
- Created our “Guardian” product road map leading to Q4 2023.
- Node Guardian (Blockchain simulation) to be launched in June 2022.
- Wallet Guardian (retail Crypto security) to be launched in July 2022.
- Gatechain blockchain (supported by the exchange gate.io) awarded us a grant.
- Integrated Gatechain, Solana and Polkadot Blockchain into Node Guardian.
- Outlier Ventures selected us with five others from a few hundred for the Polkadot Cohort.
- Outlier Ventures invested in $GBCAI tokens as entry to the Polkadot Basecamp and Ascent programs.
- Over one hundred investor pitches in under four weeks during April and May.
- 13K Twitter followers and 900 Telegram community members and growing.
- Centralised Exchange dialogues opened in preparation for token listings.
- Partnership and Collaboration discussions are ongoing.
- We will attend Polkadot Decoded in Berlin in June.
Above is a selection of our recent activities. Products and services are in development, and we will hire team members across technical, marketing, and community building with new investment.
Don’t hesitate to contact any of the management team with any questions you may have or ask in our Telegram Community.
Guardians of the Blockchain — GBC.AI is here to help everyone with a great experience now and into the future, and they are leading blockchains towards intelligence.
Follow and join the GBC.AI community for the latest news, including new product launches and our utility token public launch in 2022.
For information, partnerships, collaborations, integrations, investment in the currently open strategic investment utility token round and more, contact:
William De’Ath | Chief Communications & Business Development Officer | email@example.com